Parks & Facilities
Parks and green spaces are maintained by the Alliance Department of Parks, Recreation, and Public Lands. View details about our parks and green spaces.
For more information, contact the park office at (330) 821-2260. The park office is located at:
2930 S Union Avenue
Alliance, OH 44601
Shelter Reservation Policies
- Shelter reservations can be made for the current year and one additional year.
- Reservations are accepted year round.
- Reservation fees must be paid within 2 weeks of the date the reservation is made or your reservation will be cancelled.
- Shelter reservation hours are as follows:
- Summer: 10 AM until 10 PM (April - September)
- Winter: 10 AM until 9 PM (October - March)
- Shelters cannot be booked for commercial purposes( See Director )
- No refunds will be given.
- Nonprofit organizations get one free rental a year Monday through Friday only.
- The rental fee includes the amenities listed on the individual shelter information sheet. No additional tables, chairs, trash cans, or other equipment or supplies will be provided for rentals.
- If you would like more information on amenities specific to your rental please call our office.
- Your rental times include set up and tear down time of your party
General Rules for Shelters
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the parks and facilities
- Fireworks are prohibited in parks and facilities
- Vehicles are to be parked in parking area only- No parking on grass
- Shelter driveways are for loading and unloading only
- Ground fires are not permitted
- No littering
- Amplification equipment is prohibited without prior authorization